you qing ren zhong cheng juan shu(:
To my 2 dear friends, be each other's sun in times of happiness; each other's stars in times of darkness. DO NOT ANO TOGETHER, do emo ONLY in moderate amounts, do stay sweet as you are with all the mint chocs. Don't forget to love me also aye(: & actually, ahem we predicted it long long ago:D
LAOGONG. How long haven't I talked to you before today?? My bro was like "I need to use the phone can you pls stop flirting!" hahahha awesome who else do I flirt with if not you right! I want to hear more scandalous stuff, your life's 1132134x more exciting than mine. When can I see you again idiot, imy.
On to other.. not as nice stuff. Like.
STALKER.
I don't make friends with anonymous msg-ers who claim to know my name& no. from my "friends, dun worri i won eat u up" & attitude to my Shifu when he helped me call him & keeps calling me for no fathomable reason. I'm totally creeped can you tell): I hope you read this! cos I really want you to stop thankyouverymuch. There's a reason why I don't reply.
Ok Stace, Pizza Hut, we're on :D Stayover movie marathon, we're on too:DD
My grandparents got dengue& I'm freakin' worried. Mum's going back for 10days, starting tmr morn. I wanna go with her): Rahh kinda homesick now. Meanwhile. I have to survive with 2 bros. With luck, I can emerge in one piece at the end of 10days. With (alot of) luck.
To my 2 dear friends, be each other's sun in times of happiness; each other's stars in times of darkness. DO NOT ANO TOGETHER, do emo ONLY in moderate amounts, do stay sweet as you are with all the mint chocs. Don't forget to love me also aye(: & actually, ahem we predicted it long long ago:D
LAOGONG. How long haven't I talked to you before today?? My bro was like "I need to use the phone can you pls stop flirting!" hahahha awesome who else do I flirt with if not you right! I want to hear more scandalous stuff, your life's 1132134x more exciting than mine. When can I see you again idiot, imy.
On to other.. not as nice stuff. Like.
STALKER.
I don't make friends with anonymous msg-ers who claim to know my name& no. from my "friends, dun worri i won eat u up" & attitude to my Shifu when he helped me call him & keeps calling me for no fathomable reason. I'm totally creeped can you tell): I hope you read this! cos I really want you to stop thankyouverymuch. There's a reason why I don't reply.
Ok Stace, Pizza Hut, we're on :D Stayover movie marathon, we're on too:DD
My grandparents got dengue& I'm freakin' worried. Mum's going back for 10days, starting tmr morn. I wanna go with her): Rahh kinda homesick now. Meanwhile. I have to survive with 2 bros. With luck, I can emerge in one piece at the end of 10days. With (alot of) luck.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home